Trauma Counseling in Providence, RI
Getting Help and Moving Forward
- Avoiding any potentially stressful situation
- Avoiding people and places that remind you of the trauma
- Panicking in social situations you cannot escape
- Hiding your feelings of anxiety and fear
- Withdrawing from relationships with loved ones
- Struggling to fall asleep
- Reliving the trauma in dreams and flashbacks
- Suffering in your performance at work
- Drinking or abusing drugs to mask your problems
- Avoiding plans for the future
- Thinking about suicide
- Feeling like you’re facing everything alone
At The KeysA favorite pastime.
451 BroadwayThe location of Dr. Kane's office.
Newel-Post LampThis fine example of the lamp-maker's art is a focal point of the entrance hall and one of the first things you'll see upon entering the office suite.
Consulting RoomA warm and comfortable room for sessions.
Original Stained-Glass PanelThis beautiful panel, well over 100 years old, is in Dr. Kane's private office, just off the room in which he meets with clients.
Dr. KaneReady for the next client.